Saturday 21 March 2015

assessed activity 5.1

5.1.1
Reflecting on the PLN lecture with Joyce Seitzinger I have alot of new information to take on board particularly with building my personal learning network. Filtering that information is going to be an on going proccess that I will deal with by adding to my blog, posting links to twitter and my wiki. I think I need to branch out more in terms of social networking I dont really use much technology in that way. Between my wiki and my blog, I think i have a relatively good platform to build up my portfolio and I have the skills to now link those projects, pages, images and videos together.
Balancing my PLN with study in a way is quite simple. because without even knowing it, just by being in the DLT class has broadened my PLN probably ten fold. As the semester continues to proceed im sure my PLN will expand even further.

5.1.4 
I think that a personal learning network will give me an edge because it's like i'm not alone. if i need help or guidance the information is out there. Its about my journey and sharing the information that i find along the way and make it look good and also have fun while i'm doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment