Thursday 19 February 2015

introduction

hi my name is cameron garnett. i am 30yrs old from napier. my interests are cricket, swimming, zombies, playing guitar, drums and cooking.

the implications of students making introductions on their blog posts is, anyone can see that post. Maybe someone that they didn't want know about them has access to personal information about that person. I could be hacked and people could say things about me that aren't true. my Facebook page has been hacked before and someone posted a comment about me on my page. and i was very mad. i found out who the person was. it was intended to be a joke but i didn't find it that funny.

Statement of authenticity
I confirm that:
  • This is an original assessment and is entirely my own work.
  • It contains no material previously published or written by another person or myself except where due acknowledgement is made in the text.
  • No material which to a substantial extent, has been submitted for any other academic course, is included without acknowledgement.

"I am happy for this blog to be used for research purposes"

No comments:

Post a Comment